Many prescription drugs can be thrown directly in the trash, but some drugs require special precautions. The FDA has a special web page which can provide more guidance for the proper disposal of your medications. You can also view the helpful articles in the links below for more information.
Articles in this section
- Does GoodRx offer prices for medical supplies and devices?
- Do you list prices for over-the-counter medications?
- I Have Medical Questions or Concerns About My Medications
- How do I find prices and coupons for compounded medications?
- What if my compounded drug is not listed?
- Do you have prices for compounded drugs?
- Are generics the same as brands?
- How do I dispose of unused medicine?
- Understanding health care practitioner administered medications
- Understanding specialty medications