No. You can use the Inside Rx discount instead of the manufacturer offer and vice versa, but they cannot be used at the same time. Like other GoodRx discounts, you cannot combine ongoing discounts like co-pay cards with Inside Rx. We always encourage you to check the GoodRx Savings Tips in the left-hand column for your prescription. If there is a free trial or another offer available, you can make use of the offer for as long as you’re eligible and then use an Inside Rx discount to continue saving.
Articles in this section
- What is Inside Rx?
- What is the Inside Rx branded drug program?
- What brand-name drugs are covered under this program?
- How do I find and use an Inside Rx Brand discount?
- Who can use an Inside Rx brand discount?
- I’m 65+. Why can’t I use the Inside Rx discount card?
- Can I use an Inside Rx brand discount if I have medicare?
- Can I use Inside Rx for my pet’s medication?
- What do I do if I’m not eligible for the Inside Rx discount?
- Can I use an Inside Rx discount if I have commercial insurance?