No. You can use the Inside Rx discount instead of the manufacturer offer and vice versa, but they cannot be used at the same time. Like other GoodRx discounts, you cannot combine ongoing discounts like co-pay cards with Inside Rx. We always encourage you to check the GoodRx Savings Tips in the left-hand column for your prescription. If there is a free trial or another offer available, you can make use of the offer for as long as you’re eligible and then use an Inside Rx discount to continue saving.
Articles in this section
- Is there an Inside Rx mail order option?
- I’m 65+. Why can’t I use the Inside Rx discount card?
- I’m a pharmacist and I have questions about reimbursement
- What do I do if the pharmacist won’t accept the discount?
- Will the price for Inside Rx brand medications be different at every pharmacy?
- How do I find and use an Inside Rx Brand discount?
- Can I use an Inside Rx brand discount if I have medicare?
- Can I use Inside Rx for my pet’s medication?
- Is there a fee to use Inside Rx?
- What is the Inside Rx branded drug program?