No. GoodRx only displays prices for licensed and accredited pharmacies in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Articles in this section
- Where is GoodRx accepted?
- I can't find my pharmacy
- Why doesn't GoodRx list my pharmacy?
- My pharmacy isn’t listed. Can I still use a coupon?
- What is the difference between CVS and Target (CVS)?
- My prescription is out of stock, why do you still have prices?
- Does GoodRx have prices for international pharmacies?
- I’m a pharmacist and I want to list my pharmacy's prices on GoodRx
- My Pharmacy information needs to be updated