No, GoodRx only displays prices for licensed and accredited pharmacies in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my pharmacy
- Why doesn't GoodRx list my pharmacy?
- I’m a Pharmacist and I want to list my Pharmacy's prices on GoodRx
- My prescription is out of stock, why do you still have prices?
- What is the difference between CVS and Target (CVS)?
- Can I use a coupon at my pharmacy if it's not listed on GoodRx?
- Where is GoodRx accepted?
- Does GoodRx have prices for international pharmacies?