- Over 1,000 prescriptions for less than $10
- Save up to 90% on your prescriptions
- Individual members save $240/month and $2875/year
- Family members save $277/month and $3323/year
- Check prices for your prescriptions
- No more shopping around or comparing prices — GoodRx Gold prices are more consistent and do not update as frequently
- No more printing coupons or using multiple discounts — with Gold you only need one easy-to-use card
- Use your account to track your prescription purchases with Gold
- Easily transfer your prescriptions to any Gold pharmacy while logged into your account
- GoodRx Gold is accepted at thousands of pharmacies including CVS, Costco, Kroger, Albertsons and more. Click here to find a pharmacy near you
How GoodRx Gold Works
Watch the 30-second video below and learn how you can supercharge your savings with our new premium GoodRx Gold membership! For one low monthly fee, you can save up to 90% on your prescriptions.
To Use GoodRx Gold
Step 1: Sign up
Create your GoodRx Gold account in just a few simple steps. GoodRx Gold offers a free 30-day trial, after which you'll pay $5.99 per month for individuals. For families, choose our $9.99 per month Family Plan. The Family Plan covers up to 5 additional members, including pets!
Step 2: Take your GoodRx Gold card to a participating pharmacy
After signing up, you should receive your card in the mail within two weeks.
You can print, email or text the temporary card from your account to use while you wait for your permanent card to arrive. Simply print the card and bring it with you into the pharmacy when you pick up your prescription.
GoodRx Gold can be used at thousands of pharmacies throughout the U.S., including CVS, Kroger, Costco and many more. More than 97% of Americans can find a GoodRx Gold pharmacy in their zip code.
Step 3: Present your GoodRx Gold card at the pharmacy and save
The pharmacist will enter the numbers from your card into their system to find the discount. Visit our website to check the price, and we'll even send you refill reminders.