No, the eCoupon and transfer features are only available on the desktop and mobile web versions of GoodRx at this time. We hope to have this feature available on the mobile app in the near future. For now, you can use the GoodRx website or the mobile website on any device.
Articles in this section
- What is the GoodRx eCoupon program?
- How do I send an eCoupon to my CVS Pharmacy?
- How do I transfer a prescription?
- Can I use the eCoupon Program if I have a new prescription?
- What will happen when I submit the transfer?
- Where can I transfer my prescription or use the eCoupon feature?
- Can I transfer my prescription or send an eCoupon from the mobile app?
- Does it cost anything to transfer a prescription?
- Are there any prescriptions I can't transfer?
- How long does it take to transfer my prescription?