No, the transfer and eCoupon features are completely free to use! However, you might want to compare discount prices at both your new and old pharmacies to make sure you're getting the lowest price possible before opting to transfer.
Articles in this section
- What is the GoodRx eCoupon program?
- How do I send an eCoupon to my CVS Pharmacy?
- How do I transfer a prescription?
- Can I use the eCoupon Program if I have a new prescription?
- What will happen when I submit a prescription transfer request?
- Where can I transfer my prescription or use the eCoupon feature?
- Can I transfer my prescription or send an eCoupon from the mobile app?
- Does it cost anything to transfer a prescription?
- Are there any prescriptions I can't transfer?
- How long does it take to transfer my prescription?