No, you don’t need a MyRx account to use GoodRx; you can always use GoodRx’s prescription drug price search and discounts for free without an account. Signing up for a MyRx account is an optional way for you to customize your GoodRx experience, and you do not need to sign in to find coupons for your prescriptions. You can learn more about MyRx features here.
Articles in this section
- I don’t see my pill in the Pill Identifier.
- What is My Best Pharmacy?
- I never received the "Password Reset Request" email.
- How do I reset my password?
- I can’t log in to my MyRx account. What do I do?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I remove a prescription from MyRx?
- How do I add a drug to MyRx?
- How do I sign up for a MyRx account?
- Do I Need a MyRx Account to Use GoodRx?