No. You can always continue using GoodRx’s prescription drug price search and discounts for free without an account. Signing up for a MyRx account is an optional way for you to customize your GoodRx experience, and you do not need to sign in to find coupons for your prescriptions. You can learn more about MyRx features here.
Articles in this section
- I don't see my pill in your list of images
- What is My Best Pharmacy?
- I never received the "Password Reset Request" email.
- How do I reset my password?
- I can't login to MyRx account. What do I do?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I remove a drug from MyRx list?
- How do I add a drug to MyRx?
- How do I sign up for a MyRx account?
- Do I Need a MyRx Account to Use GoodRx?