A MyRx account helps you track your prescriptions and drug prices. MyRx accounts are free and only require an email address to sign up. A MyRx account grants you access to these great benefits (and more):
- Prescription tracking – save a list of your prescriptions and view them all in one place
- Best pharmacy match – find the pharmacy in your neighborhood with the lowest price for all your prescriptions
- Current news and updates – We’ll send you infrequent emails about your specific prescriptions. These emails contain updated prices, new coupons, information about drug recalls and shortages, and savings tips. You will also receive a newsletter with healthcare news and savings tips written by Dr. Sharon Orrange and the GoodRx editorial team.
Do I need a MyRx account to use GoodRx?
No, you don’t need a MyRx account to use GoodRx; you can always search for drug prices and use the discounts for free without an account. You do not need to sign in to find coupons for your prescriptions.
Signing up for a MyRx account is easy, and the only thing you'll need is an email address. To create a MyRx account, follow the instructions as illustrated below:
Select "Sign In" from the homepage
This will take you to the MyRx Sign In page (as shown in the image below). On this page, locate the Register link underneath the Log In button and click on it. We've highlighted the location of the Register link in the image below.
Create your Account
From the MyRx Register page, you will create your account by:
- Entering your email address
- Creating a password — it must contain at least 6 characters
- Enter a zip code if you would like to be shown pharmacy options in your location (optional)
- If you would like to receive MyRx emails with price alerts and other information about the prescriptions you have saved to your account, check this box as well (optional)
Then, click on the blue "Sign up for My Rx" button. This will take you directly to your new account.
Add Your Prescriptions
To finish setting up your account, click on the "Add A Prescription" button and begin adding your prescriptions. This will allow you to keep track of your medications, and you will receive helpful price alert, refill reminder, and news article emails about each prescription you add.
You can log into your account at any time to delete or add a prescription.