Our mission is to list every pharmacy and every available drug price. In order for a pharmacy to be listed by name on GoodRx, we require 2 things:
1. Your pharmacy must follow and comply with the standards set by one of two nationally recognized professional organizations that work to ensure the public health and safety: The National Association Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) or Legitscript.
Your pharmacy will be required to have one of the following certifications from these organizations in order to be listed by name on GoodRx:
- NABP VIPPS: https://nabp.pharmacy/programs/vipps/
- NABP .PHARMACY: https://safe.pharmacy
- Legitscript Healthcare Merchant Certification: https://www.legitscript.com/service/certification/healthcare/
Please note that general accreditation by the NABP is not the same as accreditation under the VIPPs or .pharmacy program.
2. Accurate pricing data must be provided to us in one of our accepted formats.
If your pharmacy does not meet the above requirements, we will not be able to list you individually, but your pharmacy may still be included in the discount card program.
If you’d like more information about being listed on GoodRx or including your pharmacy in the GoodRx discount program, please contact us here.