If you currently have a Family Plan ($9.99/month) but you will only be using GoodRx Gold for one person over the age of 18 and do not plan on adding any additional members, the Individual Plan is ideal for you. You'll receive the same Gold prices and benefits at a lower rate of $5.99/month.
Downgrading a Family Plan in the GoodRx Mobile App
1. Open the GoodRx app
2. Once logged in, tap GoodRx Gold in your account Settings
3. Tap on your plan
4. Tap on Individual
5. Select Switch to Individual Plan
6. Read downgrade notice and select Continue to proceed
7. Tap OK to complete the downgrade
Downgrading a Family Plan on the GoodRx Gold website
1. Log in and go to your Account Settings page
Once you are logged in, click on the 'head and shoulders' Account icon in the top right-hand corner of any page. This will take you to your Account Settings page.
Under 'Account Options' select the 'Downgrade Plan' button
Scroll to the very bottom of your 'Account Settings' page and locate the 'Account Options' section. You should see a 'Downgrade Plan' button as shown below. Click on 'Downgrade Plan.'
Choose your plan
You will be taken to a new page where you will need to:
- Select the box to acknowledge you understand that any other members currently on your Family Plan will be removed at the beginning of the next billing cycle.
- Click on the gold button that says "Yes, downgrade now."
If you do not wish to continue, you can click on 'Cancel Downgrade' located underneath the gold button. You will remain on the Family Plan.
You're all set!
Your account should be successfully downgraded. Once your next billing date arrives, your new monthly membership fee will be $5.99 and any members previously added to your Family Plan will be removed. They can still use their Gold card to receive a discount at the pharmacy, but they will no longer receive Gold prices or benefits.
You can upgrade to the Family Plan at any time if you decide to add additional members in the future.