At Collection Notice
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
Depending on how you use the services, we collect the following categories of Personal Information through our Site and services that are listed in the CCPA law:
- Identifiers (such as your name, home, work, billing, and/or shipping addresses, home and/or mobile phone number, email address, online identifiers, user name and password for your account with us)
- Categories of Personal Information listed in Section 1798.80(e) of the California Customer Records Act (such as name, home, work, billing, and/or shipping addresses, home and/or mobile phone number, health and medical information, credit card information, debit card number, health and medical information)
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (such as age, gender)
- Commercial information (such as products or services considered or used, or the fact that someone has considered or used products or services)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our website, mobile application, or advertisements)
- Geolocation data (such as zip code, home, work, billing, and/or shipping addresses)
- Audio, electronic, visual or similar information (such as survey responses, reviews or testimonials that you post or send us, messages you send us and other information that you type in an open text field on our websites or mobile application or communicate to us over the phone)
- Professional or employment-related information (such as National Provider Identification numbers, medical specialty)
- Education information (such as how many years you attended school)
- Inferences (such as potential interest in our content or services)
Your Right to Opt out of “Sales” of Personal Information. The CCPA gives you the right to opt out of “sales” of your personal information, which the CCPA defines broadly to include not only traditional selling of data, but also data many sharing arrangements where the recipient can use the personal information that they receive for the recipient’s own business purposes.
To exercise this right to opt out of these “sales”, you can use a browser with the Global Privacy Control browser extension, or you can use the “Do Not Sell” and other toggle controls that are available by clicking on the “Do Not Sell My Info” link at the bottom of our website homepage. Learn more about global privacy controls at https://globalprivacycontrol.org/.