GoodRx Refer A Friend Program Terms and Conditions
These GoodRx Refer A Friend Program Terms and Conditions (these “Program Terms and Conditions”) apply to the GoodRx Refer A Friend Program (this “Refer A Friend Program”).
Referring a Friend
- Referring a Friend. You may be able to access referral links provided by GoodRx as part of this Refer A friend Program. When you share your unique link to your friend who is a new GoodRx user, and your friend creates a new GoodRx account using that link, and uses a GoodRx coupon for the first time at a participating pharmacy, and the coupon is eligible for the Refer A Friend Program, we will email you a link to fulfill your Prepaid Card (“Prepaid Card(s)”). Limit of 15 Prepaid Cards per user. Standard text message rates apply.
- Using a Referral Link. If you are a new GoodRx user, and you use a link referral link sent to you to register for a new GoodRx account and you use a GoodRx coupon for the first time at a participating pharmacy, and the coupon is eligible for a Refer A Friend Program, we will email you a link to fulfill your Prepaid Card. If you use a referral link sent to you, we will share details about your use of our Services, including your use of coupons, with the referring person. Please do not sign up via the referral link or participate if you do not want us to share your information with the referring person.
- Only certain GoodRx coupons are eligible for this Refer A Friend Program. Coupons for controlled substances are excluded from the Refer A Friend Program.
- Please visit goodrx.com for a current list of participating pharmacies.
- Prepaid Card will be e-mailed to the e-mail address provided during registration. Prepaid Card may be sent by a third-party vendor and are subject to additional terms.
- Prepaid Card may not be traded, sold or otherwise transferred to others.
- We reserve the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify any this Program at any time in our sole discretion and without notice.
- Participating in this Refer A Friend Program constitutes acceptance of these Program Terms and Conditions and all applicable terms and conditions on our website or provided to you at any time. Please keep a copy of these Program Terms and Conditions for your records.
- Referrals should only be used for personal, non-professional and non-commercial purposes. Healthcare providers are ineligible to participate in this Refer A Friend Program. Referral links should not be published or distributed on websites. Users are prohibited from “spamming” anyone with referral invitations. This includes mass emailing, texting or messaging people you do not know or using automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute your referral link. Referring customers are prohibited from paying to advertise their referral links.