The GoodRx sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) just might reward you with a Fitbit Sense. Purchase is not necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by GoodRx Inc., 2701 Olympic Blvd. West Building Suite 200, Santa Monica, CA 90404 (the “Sponsor”) and is subject to these rules (“Official Rules”).
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on Thursday, September 15 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends Friday, September 24 at 11:59 p.m. PT according to Sponsor’s internal time clock (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
How to Enter the Sweepstakes: To enter, during the Entry Period for Instagram, entrants must follow GoodRx, click to like the announcement post, and complete our GoodRx survey by clicking the link associated with the announcement post in the GoodRx Instagram bio. For Facebook, during the Entry Period, entrants must follow GoodRx, click to like the announcement post, and complete our GoodRx survey linked in the announcement post. For Twitter, during the Entry Period, entrants must follow GoodRx, retweet the Twitter announcement post, and complete our GoodRx survey linked in the announcement post. Each eligible entrant who fully completes these tasks as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion for the Sweepstakes on the Website will receive one Sweepstakes entry. Maximum of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person per social channel. All entries must be completed and received by Sponsor prior to the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Entry times will be determined using Sponsor’s internal time clock. Normal time rates and data charges, if any, charged by the entrant’s Internet or mobile service provider will apply. All entries are subject to verification at any time. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of entry. Sponsor will have the right, in its discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsor (including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification). Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, or otherwise misdirected entries. Such entries are void and will not be accepted. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false and to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules.
3. Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Winner Selection and Notification of Selected Entrant: One winner will be selected from each of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter on or about September 17th at random by a representative of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period to receive the prize (each, a “Selected Entrant”). The Selected Entrant will be notified by direct message using the information provided at the time of entry.
Selected Entrant will be required to respond (as directed) within seven (7) calendar days of attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, Sponsor may randomly select an alternate Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible entries, up to three (3) attempts. An alternate Selected Entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if a Selected Entrant, up to three (3) attempts: (i) cannot be reached; or (ii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason. Selected Entrant will receive the Prize electronically or by mail (as applicable) within approximately thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of shipping address. The Sponsor will not make multiple attempts to contact Selected Entrant. Assumed notification by caller ID and any subsequent returned calls do not constitute a winner.
5. Prizes: If eligible under these Official Rules, one winner will be selected from each of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and will receive one Fitbit Sense. Retail value for each prize: $300.00.
6. Prize Conditions: No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize permitted, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Selected Entrant cannot assign or transfer their prize to another person or business. Selected Entrant is solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes on prize. All activities related to the prize are at the Selected Entrant’s own risk, as defined below, and subject to whatever restrictions are imposed by the entities that govern such activities. If prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Selected Entrant may not accept or receive a prize for any reason, prize will be forfeited. Winners will be notified by direct message and receive gifts by mail.
7. Publicity: By participating in the Sweepstakes, any Entrant in the Sweepstakes, irrevocably grants the Sponsor and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use such Entrant’s, name, likeness, biographical information in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, commercial, advertising, and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Sweepstakes or other promotions, and hereby release the Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
8. General Conditions: By participating, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. We reserve the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify this promotion at any time in our sole discretion and without notice. Any portion of the Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in our opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entrants may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of Selected Entrant. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
9. Limitations of Liability: If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the same Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Selected Entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prize, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prize, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to the prize, or (iv) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Releasees shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Releasees are not responsible for computer malfunctions, network connections, email delivery problems, systems failure or incompatibility, typographical, technical or key-stroke errors, or interruptions in your internet service, and for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged or stolen notifications. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect Submissions received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. Disputes: Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California. Decisions of Sponsor are binding and final. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to conduct a search will be deemed to be the entrant. No claimant in any dispute involving Sponsor shall be entitled to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Sweepstakes Results: For Sweepstakes results and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope (stating the specific Sweepstakes you are requesting the winners for) to GoodRx, Inc., 2701 Olympic Blvd. West Building Suite 200,, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Requests must be received within 90 days of the end date of the Sweepstakes.