Once you are enrolled in GoodRx Rewards, you can earn points when you search for and use a new GoodRx coupon at the pharmacy*.
Here’s how it works:
- Before searching for a new coupon, make sure you are logged in to your GoodRx account on the GoodRx app.
- Search for your medication and locate a coupon.
- Show that coupon to the pharmacist and ensure that they enter the information exactly as shown.
- Within 48 hours, we’ll automatically add points to your GoodRx Rewards balance.
- If your medication is eligible for refills, you’ll earn points automatically every time the pharmacist processes your refill.
*Exclusions apply. Check GoodRx.com or our mobile app to see if a prescription qualifies for GoodRx Rewards points.