You can cancel your account at any time by following these quick steps:
Canceling Your Gold Account in the GoodRx Mobile App
- Log in to the GoodRx Mobile App and go to Account Settings.
If you merged your Gold account in the GoodRx app and would like to cancel your Gold account, click on the ‘Account Settings’ button. Then, directly beneath your login information, tap your plan details.
- Within the Gold Account Settings, select the specific settings for your Gold membership plan. If you would like to permanently delete your Gold account and all associated information, tap the 'Cancel My Gold Plan' button.
Canceling Your Gold Account on the GoodRx Gold Website
- Log in to gold.goodrx.com and go to your Account Settings page. Once you are logged in, you can find your Account Settings page by clicking on the 'Account' icon in the top right-hand corner of any page. Alternatively, you can go directly to your account via gold.goodrx.com/account.
- Locate the 'Account Options' section. Scroll to the very bottom of your Account Settings page, and locate the ‘Account Options’ section. To permanently delete your account and all associated information, click on the ‘Cancel and Delete Account’ button. By doing this, you will no longer be able to log in or access your account information.
- You will be asked to confirm your decision to cancel in a new window. Select your reason for canceling, and click the red 'Cancel Account' button.