When using GoodRx instead of your insurance, the amount you pay will not be automatically applied toward your deductible. You may want to contact your insurance company to find out if you can submit receipts for prescriptions purchased using GoodRx. Many insurance plans will allow you to submit receipts for potential reimbursement and/or credit toward your deductible and other policy limits.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my Health Savings Account (HSA) to purchase prescriptions with a GoodRx discount?
- I have a high deductible plan. How can GoodRx help me?
- How can GoodRx help me save money if I'm already insured?
- Do purchases with GoodRx count towards my deductible?
- Can I use GoodRx if I have insurance or medicare?