In order to redeem Rewards points for either additional discounts on prescriptions or a digital gift card of your choosing , you must have used a GoodRx coupon while logged into your GoodRx account and have met a minimum redemption threshold of 7,000 points and other requirements pursuant to the GoodRx Rewards Program Terms and Conditions .
To Redeem your Rewards Points:
- Open the GoodRx app and select the 'Rewards' tab in the bottom menu bar.
- Under 'Ways to Redeem' select either:
- Extra prescription discounts
- Gift cards of your choice
To Redeem GoodRx Rewards points for an Additional Discount on your prescription:
- In the GoodRx Rewards tab, select 'Extra prescription discounts' under 'Ways to redeem'
- If you have saved prescriptions in your Medicine cabinet, select the eligible prescription you would like to exchange Rewards points for an additional discount on
- Make sure the coupon is for the same pharmacy* where your prescription is on file
- To change to another participating pharmacy, click 'Change' next to the Pharmacy name under 'Your Rewards Discount'
- Redeem the available $5, $10, or $15 discount on the eligible prescription by tapping 'Redeem points for discount'
- Show the GoodRx coupon with the additional Rewards discount to the pharmacist when you purchase your medication at your preferred pharmacy
* Additional discounts on top of GoodRx coupon prices are subject to availalabilty and pharmacy participation.
To Redeem GoodRx Rewards points for a Gift Card of your choice
- In the GoodRx Rewards tab, select 'Gift cards of your choice' under 'Ways to redeem'
- Review the instructions for redeeming Rewards points for a gift card of your choice sent via email
- Check your email to select a gift card from one of hundreds of vendors on the Tango platform