Last Updated: October 12, 2023
These Rewards Program Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, for any reason, without advance notice.
- The Rewards Program is open to U.S. Residents who are at least 18 years of age. Rewards Program membership is only available to individuals.
- Enrollment in the Rewards Program is free and is not conditioned on the purchase of any GoodRx products or services.
- To redeem GoodRx Rewards Points, you must use at least (1) valid GoodRx coupon while logged in as a registered GoodRx account user after joining the GoodRx Rewards Program.
- GoodRx Rewards Points may be redeemed in the form of a digital gift card or additional prescription savings. See additional details below.
Accruing GoodRx Rewards Points:
- When you initially enroll in the Rewards Program by providing your name, date of birth, and email address, you will automatically receive GoodRx Rewards Points in accordance with the GoodRx Rewards Point Value System.
- After you enroll in the Rewards Program, you will be able to accrue GoodRx Rewards Points with eligible coupon usage associated with your account. Please note that point-accruing activities taken prior to enrollment in the Rewards Program do not qualify you for GoodRx Rewards Points.
- To receive GoodRx Rewards Points, the GoodRx Rewards Program account holder must match the name, DOB and the information presented on the logged-in coupon view of the coupon user. At this time, we unfortunately cannot award GoodRx Rewards Points for coupon use associated with individuals other than the GoodRx Rewards Program account holder (i.e., family members or friends).
- GoodRx Gold Family Plan accounts shall only accrue Rewards Points based on the primary Gold account holder’s account activity.
- Not all coupon uses are eligible for GoodRx Rewards Points. Check GoodRx.com or the GoodRx App to see if your prescription qualifies.
- To qualify for GoodRx Rewards Points based on a daily check-in, please note that the check-in must be completed in your GoodRx account on that date (GoodRx cannot reward GoodRx Rewards Points retroactively after a check-in date has passed). Only one (1) check-in is permitted in a 24-hour period (e.g., a user may not check in at 11:59 pm and 12:01 am the next day to accrue points).
How Redemption Works - Digital Gift Cards:
- Digital gift card redemption is available to GoodRx Rewards Program participants who have (i) accrued a minimum of 3,000 points; and (ii) used at least one (1) valid GoodRx coupon while logged in as a registered GoodRx account user after joining the GoodRx Rewards Program.
- You will have the option to redeem the GoodRx Rewards Points that you accrued as a part of this Rewards Program in the form of a digital gift card. Available digital gift cards are offered at the sole discretion of GoodRx and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Delivery and processing of digital gift cards may vary. As part of this Reward Program, you consent to the use of a third party vendor of GoodRx’s choosing to fulfill and process digital gift cards.
- The digital gift card will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
How Redemption Works - Extra Prescription Discounts:
- Redemption for extra prescription discounts is available to GoodRx Rewards Program participants who have (i) accrued a minimum of 3,000 Rewards Points; and (ii) used at least one (1) valid GoodRx coupon while logged in as a registered GoodRx account user after joining the GoodRx Rewards Program.
- At this time, GoodRx Gold members are not eligible to redeem GoodRx Rewards Points for extra prescription discounts.
- For eligible prescriptions, you will have the option to redeem GoodRx Rewards Points in increments of $3,00, $5.00, $10.00, or $15.00 off the GoodRx price. GoodRx will give you the option of redeeming the largest discount available to you based on your number of points, your selected pharmacy, and the price of your prescription. Check your Rewards Program account for a list of prescriptions eligible for extra discounts, participating pharmacy locations, and corresponding Rewards Point discount values.
- GoodRx Rewards Points can only be redeemed on prescriptions valued at $5.00 or greater at the time of redemption. GoodRx prices are subject to change without notice. In no event can the overall redemption price for eligible prescriptions fall below $2.50. No credits will be offered in the event the price of your prescription is greater than the price of your Rewards Points redemption offer.
- You will be limited to one active prescription discount reward per eligible prescription at a time (e.g., you cannot redeem multiple discounts for the same drug).
- Rewards Points cannot be reverted or exchanged once they have been redeemed. The rewards discount applies only for the specific pharmacy and prescription (drug, dosage, and quantity) chosen, and cannot be changed once redeemed.
- To use this rewards discount, your pharmacy information must match our account information.
GoodRx Rewards Point Value and Expiration:
- The redemption value of GoodRx Reward Points shall be set out in the GoodRx Rewards Point Value System. The amount of GoodRx Rewards Points a Rewards Program member may accrue each month may be capped at GoodRx’s sole discretion.
- GoodRx may change, discontinue, or add interactions where you can earn GoodRx Rewards Points and change the GoodRx Rewards Point Value System at any time in its sole discretion, with or without prior notification to you.
- GoodRx rewards points will expire after 90 days of account inactivity. You can keep your account active by completing any rewards action to earn points, including filling a prescription using a GoodRx coupon, completing a daily check-in, filling out a rewards survey you are invited to complete, etc. GoodRx will notify you prior to the expiration of your GoodRx Rewards Points.
- GoodRx Rewards Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Other Fine Print:
- GoodRx Rewards Points may not be traded, sold or otherwise transferred to others.
- If we believe that a Rewards Program participant has violated any of the terms or conditions of GoodRx’s website, GoodRx services, or the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to where we believe GoodRx services or a digital gift card or extra discount is being used without proper authorization or used fraudulently, inappropriately or unlawfully, then we may terminate the participant’s account or other GoodRx services without notice, and the participant may forfeit all GoodRx Rewards Points earned.
- We reserve the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify any GoodRx services or this Rewards Program at any time in our sole discretion and without notice.
Notice of Financial Incentive:
- Through the Rewards Program, we offer various “financial incentives” as potentially defined under CCPA to encourage consumers to register for an account and use GoodRx to fill prescriptions.
- The categories of personal information that GoodRx collects to administer the Rewards Program include: (1) identifiers (such as name, date of birth or e-mail address); (2) commercial information (such as records of coupons used); and (3) Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history and information regarding consumer interactions with an internet website or mobile application).
- The Rewards Program is only available to registered users who qualify per these Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
- Consumers may opt-in to the Rewards Program by registering for a free account on the website and using GoodRx to fill prescriptions to accrue GoodRx Rewards Points. Consumers have the right to withdraw from the Rewards Program at any time by not utilizing their GoodRx accounts further.
- The financial incentive GoodRx offers to consumers through the Rewards Program is reasonably related to the value of the consumers’ data. To form the basis for offering the financial incentive, GoodRx has valued the personal information it obtains through the program based on a reasonable and good faith calculation determined by considering expenses related to the offer, provision, or imposition of any financial incentive or price or service difference as permitted under Title 11 of the California Code of Regulations, Section 999.337(a)(6). While this is a new program, we believe that the amount of expenses associated with this Rewards Program will be similar to other similar programs, which is calculated by measuring the proportionate IT, product and development costs incurred for the third quarter of 2023 annualized to calculate full-year amounts, the specific details of which we maintain as a trade secret.