Last Updated: February 2, 2023
These GoodRx Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (these “Rewards Program Terms and Conditions”) apply to the GoodRx Rewards Program (the “Rewards Program”).
These Rewards Program Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, for any reason, without advance notice.
- The Rewards Program is open to U.S. Residents who are at least 18 years of age. Rewards Program membership is only available to individuals.
- Enrollment in the Rewards Program is free and is not conditioned on the purchase of any GoodRx products or services.
- At this time, the Rewards Program is not open to GoodRx Gold members. However, if you upgrade to a GoodRx Gold membership during your participation in the Rewards Program, you will be able to cash out any Rewards Program Points you may have accumulated. Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for processing of your remaining GoodRx Rewards Points to take place.
- To redeem GoodRx Rewards Points, you must use at least (1) valid GoodRx coupon while logged in as a registered GoodRx account user after joining the GoodRx Rewards Program.
Accruing GoodRx Rewards Points:
- When you initially enroll in the Rewards Program by providing your name, date of birth, and email address, you will automatically receive GoodRx Rewards Points in accordance with the GoodRx Rewards Point Value System.
- After you enroll in the Rewards Program, you will be able to accrue GoodRx Rewards Points with eligible coupon usage associated with your account. Please note that point-accruing activities taken prior to enrollment in the Rewards Program do not qualify you for GoodRx Rewards Points.
- To receive GoodRx Rewards Points, the GoodRx Rewards Program account holder must match the name, DOB and the information presented on the logged-in coupon view of the coupon user. At this time, we unfortunately cannot award GoodRx Rewards Points for coupon use associated with individuals other than the GoodRx Rewards Program account holder (i.e., family members or friends).
- Not all coupon uses are eligible for GoodRx Rewards Points. Check GoodRx.com or the GoodRx App to see if your prescription qualifies.
- To qualify for GoodRx Rewards Points based on a daily check-in, please note that the check-in must be completed in your GoodRx account on that date (GoodRx cannot reward GoodRx Rewards Points retroactively after a check-in date has passed).
How Redemption Works:
- Digital gift card redemption is available only to GoodRx Rewards Program participants who have used at least one (1) valid GoodRx coupon while logged in as a registered GoodRx account user after joining the GoodRx Rewards Program.
- You will have the option to redeem the GoodRx Rewards Points that you accrued as a part of this Rewards Program in the form of a digital gift card. Available digital gift cards are offered at the sole discretion of GoodRx and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- GoodRx Rewards Points are only redeemable upon reaching a minimum redemption amount, and the amount of GoodRx Rewards Points a Rewards Program participant can accrue each month may be capped. See the GoodRx Rewards Point Value System for more details.
- Delivery and processing of digital gift cards may vary. As part of this Reward Program, you consent to the use of a third party vendor of GoodRx’s choosing to fulfill and process digital gift cards.
- The digital gift card will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
- If you have a dispute regarding the accrual of your GoodRx Rewards Points, please note that said dispute must be reported to GoodRx’s within thirty (30) days of accrual by contacting GoodRx at email@example.com or (855) 268-2822. Otherwise, GoodRx will be unable to adjust the value of your GoodRx Rewards Points.
GoodRx Rewards Point Value and Expiration:
- The redemption value of GoodRx Reward Points shall be set out in the GoodRx Rewards Point Value System.
- GoodRx may change, discontinue, or add interactions where you can earn GoodRx Rewards Points and change the GoodRx Rewards Point Value System at any time in its sole discretion, with or without prior notification to you.
- GoodRx rewards points will expire after 90 days of account inactivity. You can keep your account active by completing any rewards action to earn points, including filling a prescription using a GoodRx coupon, completing a daily check-in, filling out a rewards survey you are invited to complete, etc. GoodRx will notify you prior to the expiration of your GoodRx Rewards Points.
- GoodRx Rewards Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Other Fine Print:
- GoodRx Rewards Points may not be traded, sold or otherwise transferred to others.
- If we believe that a Rewards Program participant has violated any of the terms or conditions of GoodRx’s website, GoodRx services, or the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to where we believe GoodRx services or a digital gift card is being used without proper authorization or used fraudulently, inappropriately or unlawfully, then we may terminate the participant’s account or other GoodRx services without notice, and the participant may forfeit all GoodRx Rewards Points earned.
- We reserve the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify any GoodRx services or this Rewards Program at any time in our sole discretion and without notice.
Notice of Financial Incentive:
- Through the Rewards Program, we offer various “financial incentives” as potentially defined under CCPA to encourage consumers to register for an account and use GoodRx to fill prescriptions.
- The categories of personal information that GoodRx collects to administer the Rewards Program include: (1) identifiers (such as name, date of birth or e-mail address); (2) commercial information (such as records of coupons used); and (3) Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history and information regarding consumer interactions with an internet website or mobile application).
- The Rewards Program is only available to registered users who qualify per these Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Qualified participants will receive a digital gift card via email after they redeem their GoodRx Rewards Points.
- Consumers may opt-in to the Rewards Program by registering for a free account on the website and using GoodRx to fill prescriptions to accrue GoodRx Rewards Points. Consumers have the right to withdraw from the Rewards Program at any time by not utilizing their GoodRx accounts further.
- The financial incentive GoodRx offers to consumers through the Rewards Program is reasonably related to the value of the consumers’ data. To form the basis for offering the financial incentive, GoodRx has valued the personal information it obtains through the program based on a reasonable and good faith calculation determined by considering expenses related to the offer, provision, or imposition of any financial incentive or price or service difference as permitted under Title 11 of the California Code of Regulations, Section 999.337(a)(6). While this is a new program, we believe that the amount of expenses associated with this Rewards Program will be similar to our $5/$10 Gift Card Rewards Program, which is calculated by measuring the proportionate IT, product and development costs incurred for the third quarter of 2021 annualized to calculate full-year amounts, the specific details of which we maintain as a trade secret.